Reminder: Back Pain Guide Program effective July 19, 2021
As previously communicated in the June 2021 edition of Provider News, effective July 19, 2021, Anthem and AIM Specialty Health® (AIM), a separate company, will launch a new Back Pain Guide Program for Anthem fully-insured members. The Back Pain Guide Program will educate and support members to help reduce risk of chronicity, and minimize recurrences and complications as they navigate through their back pain journey.
Our targeting management process includes:
- Predictive models for members likely to be referred for back surgery based on several risk factors
- Risk stratification to ensure the appropriate level of support is provided
- Targeted outreach to members through our digital engagement platform, email and calls
- Customized education and support of provider treatments based on member’s specific needs
- Education about the availability of supportive services such as behavioral health, as appropriate
AIM Back Pain Program educational information
The AIM Back Pain Guide Program microsite provides helpful information and tools such as program information and FAQs. We also invite you to take advantage of a free informational webinar that will introduce you to the program. Visit the AIM Back Pain Guide Program microsite to register for an upcoming webinar.
We value your participation in our network and look forward to working with you to help improve the health of our members.
July 2021 Connecticut Provider News