New Availity medical claim attachment webinars: register today
Providers may now learn how to use Availity's attachment tools to submit and track supporting documentation electronically by attending one of the upcoming live webinars hosted by Availity.
The attachments application is a multi-payer, multi-workflow feature. It allows inclusion of multiple records across a variety of workflows and request types to support different business processes for payers.
By attending one of the upcoming webinars, attendees will learn both the digital and electronic processes that include:
- How your organization gets set up
- Demonstrations of the tools used to submit attachments via Availity Portal
- Navigating the Attachments dashboard
- View electronic records of your submissions
As part of the session, we will answer questions and provide handouts and a job aid for future reference.
Register for an upcoming webinar session
- In the Availity Portal, select Help & Training > Get Trained.
- The Availity Learning Center opens in a new browser tab.
- Search for and enroll in a session using one of these options.
- In the Catalog, search by webinar title or keyword (medattach).
- Select the Sessions tab to scroll the live session calendar.
- After you enroll, you will receive emails with instructions to join the session.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where can you find more help?
Select Help & Training > Find Help to display Availity Help in a new browser window.
Use Contents to display topics.
Depending on your needs, consider exploring these topics:
- Claim submission
- Attachments (new)
- Medical attachments (legacy)
October 2020 Anthem Connecticut Provider News