Anthem Pathway Network consolidation clarifications
Beginning January 1, 2019, our Pathway provider networks will support other products in addition to those sold on Access Health CT (the State of Connecticut’s Health Insurance Exchange.) As communicated in the June edition of Network Update, members of our off-exchange products will be required to use the Pathway Networks to receive in-network benefits. In addition, please note that the names of the Pathway provider networks will change as of this date as well.
- Members of our small group off-exchange HMO products must use the Pathway CT HMO Network.
- Members of our individual off-exchange HMO products must use the Pathway Enhanced Network.
- Members of our small group off-exchange PPO products must use the Pathway CT PPO Network.
- Members of our individual off-exchange PPO products must use the Pathway Network.
Please be aware of the following:
- Off-exchange products refer to our products, programs and plans sold directly to customers (i.e. off of Access Health CT) and supported by the Pathway Networks listed above.
- You must participate in the applicable Pathway Network(s) to render health care services on an in-network basis to members of off-exchange products.
- Compensation for covered health care service rendered to these members will be the amount(s) corresponding to the applicable Pathway Network(s).
If you do not currently participate in our Pathway Networks and wish to, please contact your Provider Relations Representative.
If you have any questions, please call the Provider Call Center at 800-922-3242. Thank you for your continued service and dedication to all our members.
December 2018 Anthem Connecticut Provider Newsletter