Time to prepare for HEDIS medical record review
For 2022, CCHA will begin requesting medical records in January 2023. No special authorization is needed for you to share member medical record information with us since quality assessment and improvement activities are a routine part of healthcare operations.
Ways to submit your records:
- Remote electronic medical records (EMR) access service: As we published in the Provider Newsletter, we now offer EMR access to providers to submit member medical record information to CCHA. If you are interested in more information, please contact us at Centralized_EMR_Team@CCHAcares.com.
- Upload: Medical records can be uploaded to the CCHA secure website using the instructions in the request document.
- Fax: Medical records can be faxed to CCHA using the instructions in the request document.
- S. Postal Service: Medical records can be mailed to CCHA using the instructions in the request document.
- Onsite: Medical records can be pulled by an CCHA representative at your office where medical records are located.
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP): Medical records can be uploaded via secure website set up by CCHA.
HEDIS review is time sensitive, so please submit the requested medical records within the time frame indicated in the initial HEDIS request document.
We appreciate the care you provide our members. Your assistance is crucial to ensuring our data is statistically valid, auditable, and accurately reflects quality performance.
March 2023 Anthem Provider News - Colorado