Submit electronic SOAP notes today using ePASS® and receive $100 each
Anthem continues to work with Inovalon – an independent company that provides secure, clinical documentation services – to help ensure that members who have purchased health care plans on or off the Health Insurance Marketplace (also called the exchange) get their diagnoses confirmed, corrected, and updated every year, as well as have potential preventive care gaps addressed. To accomplish this goal, as a network provider with Anthem (usually primary care physicians) you may receive letters from Inovalon on our behalf, asking you to perform patient outreach to identified Anthem patients so that patients can schedule an in-office visit with your practice.
Electronic SOAP notes
Once you see the patient, the next step is for you to complete a subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) note – a standardized documentation format of a medical record. By submitting your SOAP notes electronically via Inovalon’s ePASS® tool, you will receive $100 for each fully and properly completed SOAP note submitted for 2018 dates of service.
ePASS is a powerful clinical resource tool. Here’s how:
- Meets the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) SOAP note standards.
- Supports documentation of a comprehensive history and physical as well as a medication review for confirmed chronic conditions.
- Identifies screening and preventive care measures and potential gaps.
- Provides relevant quality metric reporting opportunities.
- Saves time as ePASS submissions are faster than manual submission of paper notes
Questions or assistance
Need help with ePASS or have questions? Simply email your inquiry to Inovalon at ePASSsupport@inovalon.com with your name, organization, contact information, and any questions that you might have. Trained representatives are available to assist you. If you prefer to reach Inovalon by phone, please call 1-877-448-8125, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm ET; Saturday - Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm ET.
For a practical overview of ePASS, please refer to Inovalon’s online document: Frequently Asked Questions.
Join a Live Weekly Webinar
Availible every Wednesday from 3 pm – 4 pm ET, we encourage you to register in advance by sending an email to ePASSProviderRelations@inovalon.com with your name, organization, contact information and the date of the webinar you wish to attend.
How to Join Webinar:
The following information can be used to join all webinars scheduled in 2018
- Teleconference: Dial 1-415-655-0002 (US Toll) and enter access code: 736 436 872
- WebEx: Visit https://inovalonmeet.webex.com and enter meeting number: 736 436 872
- Once you join the call, live support is available at any time by dialing *0
September 2018 Anthem Provider Newsletter - CO