Provider Action Needed: verify your information is correct, and update us with any changes utilizing our online Provider Maintenance Form
- Change of address/location
- Name change
- Tax ID changes
- Provider leaving a group or a single location
- Change in phone/fax numbers
- Closing a practice location
- Change in status for Accepting New Patients
- Plus more
As a reminder, our Find a Doctor online tool is used by consumers, members, brokers, and providers to identify in-network physicians and other health care providers supporting member health plans.
To help ensure we have the most current and accurate information, please take a moment to access the Find a Doctor tool and review how you and your practice are being displayed.
- Select Search as a Guest, then Search by All Plans and Networks
- Enter the appropriate search criteria to find your Provider information
Please make any necessary corrections using the Provider Maintenance Form. The Provider Maintenance Form (PMF) is available online at anthem.com. Select Providers │under Provider Resources heading, select Provider Maintenance Form (Note: select Colorado, if you haven’t done so already). The PMF can also be found on the Availity Portal│ Payer Spaces │ Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield icon │Resources │ Provider Maintenance Form.
“Working with Anthem” webinar – November 14, 2019
Don’t forget we are also hosting our “Working with Anthem” webinar and this month’s topic will help Anthem providers submit demographic updates online utilizing the Provider Maintenance Form. Learn more about:
- What is a Provider Maintenance Form (PMF)?
- Helpful Information regarding PMF submissions
- Individual vs. Organization
- When to use Provider Leaving Group vs Termination of Provider Participation Agreement
- Overview of each step of the process
- Adding attachments
- Submission verification
- Notice of completion
- Troubleshooting tips
Check out our registration link to register today!
November 2019 Anthem Provider News and Important Updates - Colorado