Appointment Scheduler application
The Appointment Scheduler application in Availity Payer Spaces is an online appointment-scheduling feature that allows providers to manage appointments with patients that may want to schedule appointments directly. Providers can manage patients’ appointment requests and maintain their appointment availability.
Providers can receive new appointment requests from active members, along with important information like the member’s ID number, contact information and any special health information they want the doctor to know. Providers can modify or deactivate their availability at any time. Availity Users with the role of “Office Staff” can set up physicians in the practice to accept online appointment requests.
Enrollment for Appointment Scheduler is easy. To access Appointment Scheduler in the Availity portal: Availity > Payer Tile > Applications > Appointment Scheduler.
Appointment Scheduler Features:
- Manage appointment requests and view physician availability
- Configure appointment availability
- Notification of new visit requests on Availity Notification Center and via email
- Members are notified directly via text or email once appointment is confirmed
- Send patient reminders via the Appointment Scheduler application
- Customize office locations and available times, as well as the types of appointments accepted
Visit the Appointment Scheduler application in the Availity portal today.
May 2021 Anthem Provider News and Important Updates - Colorado